Monday, March 4, 2013

First Blog - What do you want from me?

What do you want from me?  I ask this not in a confrontational tone, I ask this in an inquisitive tone.  What is it that you can gain from reading what I have to say? Believe me, sometimes it is hard to get me to stop.

Here is what I am pretty sure you don't want:

  • The down and dirty details of the technology - that is available on the Infuzer website and doesn't get too many people excited.
  • My personal musings on popular culture - I have nothing nice to say about Bieber fever, Lady Gaga's medical issues or Manti T'eo's NFL prospects.
  • A listing of selected events to add to your calendar.
  • And you certainly don't want a sales pitch.
I hope I can provide interesting thoughts which can educate, empower and provide insight on what technology and event marketing is all about, how it keeps evolving, as well as the ways people consume information online and retain it on their electronic gadgets.  

With that perspective in mind, I plan on:
  • Reviewing websites and email campaigns which promote a call to "Save the Date" or "Mark your Calendar"
  • Commenting on new technologies which facilitate the transfer of date and time sensitive data.
  • Promoting novel ideas on how information is processed and stored.
  • Providing "Power Users" tips on the use of Infuzer with your calendars.
But, I am not writing this for myself, I am doing this for the readers. So, seriously folks, what do you want from me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every is asked to play nice on this page.